Certificate in Baking Principles consists of the following three courses:
- Certificate in Bread Making Principle.
- Certificate in Cake Making Principle.
- Certificate in Pastry Making Principle.
The aim of this course is to provide students with fundamental knowledge and skills for making bread, cake and pastry. Students who have successfully completed this course shall be able to:
- Make basic breads, cakes and pastries with appropriate processing methods.
- Improve baked products by making changes to types and proportion of ingredients.
- Replace ingredients with suitable alternatives.