The intensive customised bakery training is specially designed for learners who want to specialized specific areas of recipe preparation, product formulation and process development.
The course provides knowledge on hygiene and sanitation of food preparation and practical and technical aspects of different bakeries making. The participant would be able to acquire an appreciation of the types of ingredients, formulation process, tools, craftsmanship and techniques applied to refine their understanding of the functional properties of ingredients and manufacturing process, which may attribute to different crumb texture, taste, colour, life span and finer eating quality.
All courses are professionally presented and include support materials.
Customized training, designed around your business objectives:
- The course fees include only bakery ingredients available at BITC.
- Other bakery ingredients not available can be brought in by the participants, by writing in to the training college not less than 2 working days.
- All food ingredients should be free from lard, pork or any form of alcohol.
- Hands-on sessions are limited to two (2) recipes per session.
- All participants are to be properly attired in pants and non-slip shoes (no slippers or high heeled shoes are allowed in the workshop).
- Course times and dates are subject to change based on availability of workshops.
- filming and videotaping is not allowed.
- A 50% down payment MUST be made prior to commencement of the course
Mode Of Payment
Payment can be made by cash, Internet Banking, bank draft, telegraphic transfers or Cashier’s Order. All cheque payments should be crossed “A/C Payee Only” and made payable to Baking Industry Training College Pte Ltd. Please write the learner’s name and class code behind the cheque, bank draft or Cashier’s Order. In addition, learner is liable for any bank charges incurred
|First Four (4) Hours||535.00/hour|
|Every Subsequent Hours||107.00/hour|
All costs are inclusive of the prevailing Good & Services Tax (GST)