- Produce well-covered cake broads, complete with cleats.
- Produce a spray of flowers or flood work design for the wedding cake using cutters or modelling tools, wires or florist tape as appropriate.
- Decorate the sides of the cake using drop-line piping, extension or bridgework, flounce and frills.
- Construct a 3-tiered wedding cake using suitable cake-structure designs, position of pillars and basic styles of arrangement.
- Observe safety and sound hygiene principles as they apply to cake decoration.