Workshop 3: Creative Baking Modules
- Understand the ingredient functionality
- Describe the principles of fermentation and the relationship between temperature and dough processing
- Developing bread dough, scaling and moulding the dough for proofing process
- Learn the ingredient functionality and characteristics.
- Practice sequential steps in folding and incorporating the ingredients.
- Identify the ingredient function for pastry making
- Bakers’ percentage and formula balance rules in pastry making.
BITC Admission Office
Baking Administration Training College
Blk 167, Jalan Bukit Merah, #02-15,
Tower 4, Connection One. Singapore 150167.
Attention to: MS Patricia Chng