- List and describe the functionality of ingredients used in making Short-Crust Pastry Making
- Use the various Short-Crust Pastry Making methods to produce Traditional Scottish Short bread, Apple Pie and Apple Streusel, Egg Tarts, Fruit Tarts, Apple Flan with frangipane filling, Chocolate mousse and classic favourite Lemon Meringue Pie
- Discuss and calculate the cake recipes using Baker’s Percentage and ratio and proportion
- Evaluate baked Short-Crust Pastry products by comparing and assessing the product outcome
- Complete the baking to the required standard taking into consideration the crust, crumb colour and visual eye appeal.